Monday, January 28, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Monday night after the kids are in bed. I sit down and get to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8. This is time to myself (since Brian is at class) and I love it! The show it about this couple who couldn't get pregnant, so they did fertility and they had twin girls. Then they wanted to have one more child, so they had to do fertility again and they had SIX! Yeah, count em...six. So now they have two seven year olds and six three year olds. Amazing! I totally love this show.

Reason 1. The couple is hilarious. They are the real deal - they're kinda mean to each other sometimes, but they really love each other.

Reason 2. The things they have to do to take care of those kids are amazing. They have a stroller that can sit all six of the younger kids and use a lot of "daycare equipment".

Reason 3. The main reason I love this show is because it puts my life in perspective. Whenever I'm having a rough day I imagine what it would be like to have 6 of Allyson. Wow. Everytime Brian complained about Allyson drinking so much and always filling up her cup I tell him to just imagine if you had six of her. He no longer makes a comment!

No comments: