Friday, February 29, 2008

Eat This, Not That

This book is a well-researched, eye-opening report with plenty of information about foods that are served at restaurants and gives a more healthy alternatives to their dishes. I keep this book in the car and can look at it before walking into a resturant. Like I have said before I'm not dieting but just becoming more aware of what I eat. Trust me, I'm still eating ice cream about 4 times a week. :) I highly recommended this book. It's not a book you have to read but just use. (If you get it you'll understand what I mean).

The book consists of eight chapters, each chapter being focused on a separate issue:

1. Foods recommended for every day, and foods to always avoid
2. The best and worst restaurant meals
3. Strategies for eating right when dining out
4. Advice for holiday eating
5. Strategies for grocery shopping
6. The ultimate guide to healthy beverages
7. What to eat in various situations (stress, tiredness, etc.)
8. Eating guide for children

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Totally something I need to buy to keep in both our vehicles!