I have had a lot of comments on Allyson's
bows so I thought I would blog about it and share my "little secret". A friend from our playgroup is making custom bows and now she has a website. If you can dream it than she can make it. Her work is wonderful and the price is great!
1 comment:
This is a great idea to have a favorite things site. Every year a friend of mine has a girls' night where we all send in ahead of time 2 of our favorite things as well as a favorite recipe. Then on a Saturday night, everyone brings the food from their favorite recipe and tells about their favorite things (and of course there are plenty of beverages!) :)
The hostess puts together a booklet so everyone can have the information to take home. Kinda like your blog but with a party added!
Post a Comment